This just in! Even with a day of cheating on his diet, Punkin is down to 20 pounds! I think he would have lost a little more had he not stolen treats at my mom's house. You see, she keeps the treats on top of the washer-dryer and he thought he would be sneaky and jump up and have one. Instead, the lid was up, on the washer and he clumsily landed in the washer with the bag of treats and enjoyed many treats. He was one happy cat.
14 years ago

4 comments:
HA!!!!!!!
I'm thinking there are worse things that could happen. I don't think I'd mind to much if I fell in a hole with a bag of oreos. I wish I was your cat, except the diet part.
Dude, your cat has lost more than I have. Maybe LB and I need to get together so I can get some tips.
"LB" aka Punkin says:"Tippett, you just have to REALIZE" that it just takes some time! Ha ha!
Jennifer - I would LOVE to be stuck in a hole with a HUGE chocolate bar or icecream, or maybe cheetos!
Post a Comment