Sunday, July 13, 2008

I love my friends!

I am so blessed to have such fabulous friends! I am surrounded by people who love and care for me at work, church and other areas of my life. I realize that many people do not have the network of Christian friends to lift them up when they are down, or pray for them when they need prayer. I am lucky enough to have amazing Christian friends in all areas of my life. Tonight, some friends from church went out to dinner to celebrate Sara's birthday. Here are a few of our fun pictures!
The girls celebrating Sara's birthday!
Michelle, Me and Audra

The birthday girl and me!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Have I told you that I love your new(ish) glasses? You look so cute! I am also blessed with many Christian friends. Thank you for reminding me to count my many blessings today!

Laura T said...

You look beautiful. And tan. I'm jealous.

ps-I often thank God for my wonderful friends too :)

Sarah said...

Ahhhh, Laura...look how hot you look with your new coloring. Believe it or not, I'm "tan" too, but only if I'm not standing next to anyone who really tans.

Bethe said...

What a fun night!

Unknown said...

I'm proud to be one of your many friends!