
I need help from all the water and sun lovers. I am going to purchase more sunscreen for my trip but can't decide how much to buy and what SPF to get. I am guessing 5 bottles of the spray kind of sunscreen. I don't want to run out and can always take the left overs home. Maybe a SPF 15. Or should I go SPF 30? Hmmmm... so many decisions. Opinions please!

6 comments:
I'm all about the coppertone, & the spray stuff is great for the beach (having to rub it on with the sand, etc. is no fun). I would go with SPF 30 - but this is coming from the super white-freckled girl, so you might not burn as easily as I do! I LOVE St. Thomas - I hope you have a blast! Side note: we have about a million pictures of iguanas from our trip there...in case you were wondering.
Again, coming from the super white red head...I'd do an SPF 45 or something! HAVE FUN!! I'm supposed to get a look-see of the logo on Monday...we'll see if we'll turn that into a shirt or if we'll go with something else.
I say you live on the edge and bring SPF 15. After all, you're already pretty tan!
PS--I hope you have a BLAST on your trip!
Yah...I use 15...or 10...or none...once you have a good base, tan, it's pretty hard to burn. Go for 15+ on your face, for sure. I love the continuous spray. (Don't get a pump. Make sure it's continuous spray.) The Target and Walmart generics have worked just fine for us (R is very fair, and didn't get even a tan after a week on the beach, using the walmart SPF 50).
Oh to be tan! If only I could go without. I despise the 20 min. process of lathering up. Even with at least SPF 30 on at all times, I still managed to get a little burned in Corpus. You people have it made!
Thanks for all the great input! I decided to go with a 30. Since we are going to be so close to the equator, and outside hopefully all day. I just hope I can still get a tan! However, I did go with the 55 for the face so I won't have to purchase new makeup.
Post a Comment