Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TV

SPOILER ALERT! One of my favorite (very silly, and I didn't agree with it all the time) shows has come to an end tonight. Greatest American Dog crowned the 'greatest dog in America' tonight. Of the final 3 dogs, I was pulling for Travis and Presly, a cute single guy, and a pretty sweet Boxer. :) I must admit, I had wanted Laura and Preston ( a little pomeranian) to win. But they were sent home early on because Preston was not a good painter.
Although this show had the owners and dogs doing silly events like painting, dancing and talent, I was still somehow drawn in every week to see the cute dogs. I must admit, Copper would have been perfect for that show, and had we participated we would have come home a quarter of a million dollars richer! - I am just sayin'. :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Maybe you guys can be on the next season. I'll be rooting for you!!

Katie said...

Ha ha! I can't believe I've never seen this show - it sounds very entertaining! Does Copper watch it with you?