Faith - the trust in God and in His promises as made through Christ and the Scriptures.
I am currently experiencing a few big and many small circumstances in which I am choosing to have faith that God knows exactly what He is doing, and exactly how much I can handle. It is so hard to "Let go and Let God". I like being in control, and knowing what is going on, and what is comin' around the corner. I don't like the feeling of being unprepared. It seems the last few months and especially in the last week, that I have been given multiple opportunities to test how much faith I have.
It is so much easier to give all of life's circumstances over to Him, and to let go, and have FAITH that God will lead, guide, and direct the situation.
14 years ago

1 comment:
I can relate. Thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment