I spent most of the weekend at a meeting. Most people would walk away from the meeting frustrated that it took up most of their time off. I on the other hand actually enjoyed the meeting because of my co-workers. I know, I know, I have rambled in past blogs about my great co-workers, but they really are a great group!
There were about 5 other schools attending this meeting, and I can honestly say, that we were the most fun school. We have a great group of teachers who will work really hard on the task at hand, but will have fun in the process. (Makes the day go by much faster).
After the meeting, I had big plans to run errands, work on some school work, bathe my puppy and then meet some friends for dinner. However, I came home and slept for 3 hours, after this well-deserved nap, I woke up with a nasty headache, and what I call a "1-900" voice. Not that I know what that would sound like, but Tippett told me that on Friday. :)
Favorite Quote of the Day:
"Respect the Weed"
There were about 5 other schools attending this meeting, and I can honestly say, that we were the most fun school. We have a great group of teachers who will work really hard on the task at hand, but will have fun in the process. (Makes the day go by much faster).
After the meeting, I had big plans to run errands, work on some school work, bathe my puppy and then meet some friends for dinner. However, I came home and slept for 3 hours, after this well-deserved nap, I woke up with a nasty headache, and what I call a "1-900" voice. Not that I know what that would sound like, but Tippett told me that on Friday. :)
Favorite Quote of the Day:
"Respect the Weed"


1 comment:
Not that I know what it sounds like either...
Missed you today! Feel better!
Post a Comment