The last blog I posted I got to brag about how brave I was sweeping a stupid dead mouse away. Well, the braveness has worn off, or only applies to dead mice.
I was packing up my stuff to take home for the weekend, and when I grabbed my lunch box guess what was in it........... nope, not a mouse. It was 3 roaches the size of a mouse. EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Although I wasn't brave enough to throw the lunch box away myself, I was brave enough to continue working for another hour or so.
I had an uneventful ride home pulled into the garage and that's when the worst part of my day occurred. A MOUSE RAN across the garage floor just as I was getting out of my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom was on the phone with me, and had to pretty much coach me out of the car and into house. Needless to say, the pest control people will be here as soon as possible! At least when I am at work there are people around to hear if they suddenly attack. At home, I am all on my own. The bigger issue of the mice is that I live half way to no where and back up to undeveloped land. I am thinking over getting an outside cat to take care of the mouse problem, but then that might open up even more issues with leaving it food. My mom has an outdoor cat, and skunks have invaded her garage and have been eating all of the cat's food. I don't like skunks either. Hmmmmm.... What to do, what to do......
14 years ago

3 comments:
If you encounter another rodent, you should call Michelle. She's very brave and helped me the one time we had a mouse in the garage.
Oh Laura, aren't those roaches sooooo horrible?! What are we to do?! Remind me to tell you my toilet roach story...
One word- exterminator! When the school was being built behind our house, we had many visitors of the rodent variety. The exterminator put out those little sticky traps and I bet we caught between 20 and 30 last spring. Those traps are great, until you catch something and have to do something with it!Hey, I am so glad I found your blog on Katie's. Now I can keep up with you!
Post a Comment