Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wahoo!

I felt like I was rushing around today, and just pushing things around, and not making any real strides in accomplishing anything. On top of my daily "stuff" to take care of at work, I had a presentation and a test tonight at school. I had hoped to sneak 10 minutes of my conference time to look over the test material, but of course was too busy to even look up!
Thankfully, I have a very calming team-mate who really encouraged me before I left to go to class. I am usually pretty good at handling stress, and deadlines, but sometimes, it just gets overwhelming and you need that little voice of sanity to put things back into perspective.
I made a 100% on my presentation and another 100% on a paper! YEA!!!! Maybe I CAN do this grad. school stuff!

2 comments:

Katie said...

We know you can do it, Laura! Keep on pushing forward - you're making progress even if it feels like you're not! BTW, 100% - sounds like you went a little overboard ;)

Megan said...

YOU CAN DO IT! I believe in you 110%. And, it's the weekend now! So you can breathe for just a minute! :o)