This was a pretty good week! For a while it seemed like I was consumed by garden stuff, and now that we have it installed and the flowers planted it is being maintained by everyone! I am caught up on lesson plans, and am right where I should be in terms of keeping up with my Admin. class.
Since I am somewhat on-top of everything, it gave me a little more free time this week. On Thursday, my class was cancelled, so I drove out to Benbrook to have dinner with my long time friends, Julia, Jenny, Rachel and her sweet baby Ethan. We spent 3 hours at the restaurant talking and having fun!
Friday night i also got to have dinner with some sweet friends from work. I am so blessed to have so many amazing friends in my life!
14 years ago

1 comment:
Love you, Laura!
Post a Comment