Monday, June 1, 2009

My one day of summer

Yesterday was my first day of summer and I did nothing important, and everything I wanted to do! I slept in, ate a yummy lunch and then met a great friend at the pool. We had a fun afternoon of people watching and chatting in the sun. That evening, I came home and cleaned out my office. I know, I know.... sad but I find cleaning really fun, and enjoyable! :)
Today is the day that I start back to school. I think I am really going to enjoy the class topic. It is Developmental Psychology. I have always been interested in this, so I hope I learn a lot. I am not a huge fan of this professor though.....BUT... she did say, "IF you show up and participate you will get an A." WAHOO! Easy A!

1 comment:

gruvyteacher said...

Awww! I can only guess who your friend is....good times!