Saturday, October 25, 2008

Shout out to Sarah!

Last night I had my Sunday School class over. We had a lazy, night with snacks, and a movie. I absolutely love having friends over!
**************************************************
Today I started my day early for me, and went to vote, get my car inspected, and attend my school's carnival. The carnival was fun! Some volunteers from the high school came to run the class booths, which allowed the teachers to just 'hang out' with our kids and families.

Sarah, Katie, and Me @ the carnival! Notice Sarah's way cute shirt! Shout out to Sarah! :) Speaking of cute shirts, Katie's is pretty snazzy because it has her picture on it!

Jana and Stefanie! *************************************************I haven't been feeling well for the last several days. I finally broke down and went to the Dr. today. I HATE going to the Dr and especially hate going when I am sick. The last thing you feel like doing is sitting in a waiting room for 3o minutes, shuffled to another room only to wait for 30 more minutes, see the doctor, and then wait an hour for a prescription to be filled.

Today I tried Minute Clinic. Let me tell you...much better than a doctor's office or Care Now. It is run by nurse practitioners, and I was the only patient. 2 nurses were waiting for me to finish the paperwork, and then they both worked together to get me the correct prescriptions.

Bronchitis + Sinus Infection = NO Fun! Basically, I have to stay home for 2 days rest and take one of 4prescriptions every 4 - 6 hours. I am all for resting, but 2 days??????




1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, I was just writing about you and Sarah on my blog! I'm sorry you're sick - that stinks! I hope you feel better soon!