Here are some pictures from tonight
.
I think I may have killed my tree in the front yard. It looked like a winter tree in October, however it does have a few green leaves on the tips. This is all my fault. I am the one who didn't know how to set the sprinkler system, and it didn't get watered for most of the summer. I hope it isn't dead, but just a little dehydrated. I guess I will have to wait until Spring to see if it comes back to life. Here is a picture of my semi-dead tree and my cute puppy!


2 comments:
Such fun pictures! I hope you'll email them to me--I especially love the last group one! I had a blast bowling, we'll have to do that again!
I hope your tree isn't dead! And YOU are heading up our garden??? LOL
Post a Comment