My friend Bethe challenged her blog readers to celebrate National Blog Month by posting one new blog each day. I am always up for a challenge, so here it goes! (Don't get your hopes up. Today's may be quite boring!)
Today was all about work and getting caught up, so nothing too interesting to write about. I am planning on going to bed super early. Tomorrow is a big day!
This weekend my mom came in for her early b-day celebration. Thursday night we went to Spring Creek, my fave. BBQ place! Friday, we stayed at my Grandmomma's house and my cousins Victoria, Andrea, Jeff and his wife Millie came over to help pass out candy.
Saturday, we went to Canton to meet my Aunt Debbie, Aunt Dee and cousin Jenni. It was great seeing family, and the weather was perfect for spending the day outside. However, it was sooooo super crowded.
Sunday, was spent at my Aunt Carole's house with more birthday fun!
I love family weekends, but I am so worn out!
Happy Early B-Day mom! I am glad you came to visit!
14 years ago

1 comment:
I'm glad you got to see your family! And hey...my mom and sisters were there too and said the same thing about the crowds! I should have hitched a ride with you and met them! :)
Post a Comment