Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am dream-funny

Sometimes I can be randomly funny. Very rarely do I have the perfect witty comment where I don't miss a beat and just blurt it out at the appropriate moment. I am always in awe of my perfect-timing witty friends.


I am pretty sure that I talk in my sleep. I know that I have cried in my sleep because of a bad dream (see the mouse post from a long time ago) and this post) and I know that I have laughed in my sleep.

Well, last night I was having a dream where I was very witty, and very funny without missing a beat! My friends from work and I were at a garden workshop where we were learning how to rap about the garden. All day I had been bantering back and forth with Justin Timberlake, and were having a wonderful time being funny! (i would have preferred to have Nick Lachey in my dream, but I'll take J.T.). I can't remember what my last witty comment was, but it was so dream-funny, that I woke myself up laughing!

Point of this blog post: IF I can't be witty in real life, at least I can be in my dreams!

1 comment:

Laura T said...

Oh, but you're witty even when you don't know it.

I wouldn't know about the dream however, because I wasn't at that workshop.