Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Priorities

My priorities are WAY off! I SHOULD be studying, reading, and beginning my bibliotherapy assignment. But, instead seem to find cleaning, sleeping, playing on facebook, and blogging more important.

Now, I am a busy girl. I love staying busy, and always having something to do. Shhh... don't tell, but sometimes I even like reading for grad. school. But for this week, I have found the chapters boring, and instead of plowing through, I put it off, delaying the boring text. I keep telling myself that everything that is important will get done, because I make time for it. This has always held true. We will see if it will hold true for tonight. :)

2 comments:

Bethe said...

I feel for you, my friend! My house is always cleanest right before a research paper is due!

Heather said...

That sounds like me! I need to quit looking at blogs and facebook and do my lesson plans for next week!