Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Copper Loves Summer!

I love how he wags his little tail while he is swimming!



Copper falling asleep with the ball in his mouth.

Copper just looooooves summer time and visiting my mom! At home, Copper is obsessed with his ball. He takes it everywhere he goes! Some say my dog is obsessive compulsive about his ball. :) Anyways... when I visit my mom in the summer, I always bring Copper. He loves her pool too! In fact, he will spend all day jumping into the pool after the ball. It is so funny to watch!










4 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Super cute. I love his little bouncing waiting for permission to jump. What a fun dog!

Laura said...

Thanks Ashley!

Heather said...

Copper is such a cute dog!! He must take after his Mommy with loving to swim. It's so funny how he has his own little personality. Does Copper have a swim suit?

gruvyteacher said...

How cute!