I ended a relationship today. Although it was a difficult thing to do, the time had come. It will really be best for all parties involved. Yes, after 3 years, I have ended the relationship with my hairstylist. No break-up CD's or Oreo's for me! I have moved on and found a new hairstylist that works just 3 short minutes from my house. The long-distance thing just wasn't working out. It would take me 40 minutes to get there, an hour for the haircut, and 40 minutes home. That is 2 hours and 10 minutes for one haircut.
I think this new relationship will be a lasting one. I must admit that I did take a HUGE leap of faith. I don't know anyone at this salon, or any customers, so I was pretty nervous. The entire time I was at the new salon I felt like I was cheating. The new hairstylist did a fantastic job, so I am pretty sure that this was a good decision.
14 years ago

2 comments:
You're living on the edge! Trying a new hair stylist is so scary! I'll have to ask Kt to give me the scoop on your new 'do!
Your hair looks great! I like the stacking in the back!
Post a Comment