my moisturizer in sand. Usually they offer to let you try it but today they didn't and I didn't ask to do so. BIG MISTAKE! First thing Monday morning, I was so excited to put on my brand new makeup, only to discover Sand is WAY darker than my summer shade. So, I had 2 choices. I could wear it and look silly, or go without and look silly. I chose the latter. Now I have to make time to go back to the mall, take back the makeup I already opened and try to find my receipt.On to my next thing to my next vent. I have another STUPID mouse hanging out in my garage. Do I
a. leave the garage door open and let the mouse run away and home that no others run in
b. put lots and lots of stuff in the garage so I can't see it run along the wall.
c. hire someone to install shelves on the wall so I can get rid of my cute shelving units.
d. get an outdoor kitty.
e. pay the bug man extra to come out every time I see one.
ALSO! I noticed that the weather striping thingy on the bottom of my door that leads from the garage to the laundry room is missing in some places thanks to my lovely dog. UH OH! Can a mouse squeeze under my door? OH NO!!!!!! Yes - I realize that this fear of mice is completly irrational, and it is just a tiny little critter. But EW!
Hmmmmm what to do, what to do!
Also, my Aa key is not working very well. Do you know how many times you use the Aa key? I just have to push it 3 times to get one letter a.
On a positive..... My kids were SOOOOOOOOOO super great today! It was one of those days that they were just super sweet to each other, and were willing to work hard!
Also, I had no class today, so I was able to go to the gym tonight!
Lessons to learn from my blog entry:
1. ALWAYS have the makeup people check the shade on you to make sure it matches your skin.
2. Don't buy a new house that backs up to an empty field.
3. Don't use the letter Aa.

4 comments:
You are crazy!
I love your blogs! Logan built shelves for my mom's garage and for my dad and stepmom's garage. Just in case you need that info! ;o) (He could probably help w/ weather stripping, too. I don't mind loaning out my hubby!)
I just may take you up on that offer! THen I would get to see you!!!!!!!!!
For what its worth, I didn't notice that you didn't have your tinted moisturizer on today. You looked as beautiful as you always do. :)
Post a Comment