Monday, January 19, 2009

And the Birthday fun continues!

Hi blogging buddies! It seems like it has been forever since i last blogged! nothing new and exciting seems to be going on. I have been super busy this week trying to make my literacy time at work more effective, planning a couple of events for school, and working on our school garden stuff. So, it was a busy, but very productive week!

I think I am finally done celebrating my birthday. This is sad people! My great friends Julia and Rachel came over today. They took me to eat a yummy dinner at Saltgrass, and then came over to my house to hang out. Back many, many years ago, our favorite thing to do was have photoshoots! We would do each other's hair and makeup, and then find cute outfits in our closets. Then we would take fun pictures of us all dressed up!
Today was a flashback to when we were 10 again..... Jules and Rachel touched up my makeup, found cute outfits, and then took so many cute pictures! They worked their magic and the pictures came out pretty cute! Here are just a few of the over 100 they took!


6 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Hottie! This is a whole new side you! Nice pics!

Laura T said...

WOW! Those are some HOT pictures! How fun!

gruvyteacher said...

These pics are great. Totally model-esque!

Megan said...

I LOVE them! You are gorgeous! I love a good "birthday season." I'm glad it sounds like yours was great!

Heather said...

Very pretty pictures Laura! Looks like ya'll had fun.

Stefanie said...

The first one is my favorite! Looks like you girls had fun...what a good idea! :)