Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Top 10 Lists

Because I don't have to work today, I decided to publish my list of top 10's! These are in no particular order....

TOP 10 FAVORITES:
  • Unexpected surprises
  • When you can smell the rain before seeing it
  • Spending time with friends /family
  • Teaching children who want to learn
  • Waking up and discovering that it is only midnight, and I still have 5 hours left to sleep!
  • Laughing so hard that I cry, or laughing until your head looks up!
  • Reading the end of a book, or knowing the end of a movie before seeing it.
  • I love having a perfectly clean house!
  • Staying up as late as I want, and then sleeping as long as I want the next day!
  • Watching my favorite movies over and laughing at the funny parts like it was the first time I saw it!
  • Here is an eleventh that somewhat goes with the first one..... I love unexpected warm or cool days in the wrong season! So, I like the random 80 degree days in January, or the very rare cool

Bottom 10

  • Oversleeping
  • Car stuff - Getting gas, oil changes, inspections etc.
  • Knowing that a surprise is coming. This is actually torture!
  • Having to call a fix-it person.
  • Confrontations - I will avoid this at all costs!
  • Getting ready to cook something yummy only to discover I am missing an important ingredient.
  • Painting! I am terrible at it.
  • Not having enough time to completely organize whatever it is I am working on.
  • Waiting for the water to heat up before you can wash your hands
  • My favorite t.V. Show being cancelled.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I'm enjoying that "perfectly clean house feeling" right now! I can identify! Hope you are having good weekend....and feeling better!