I purchased my I phone the day after Thanksgiving. I instantly fell in love with it! Now, with just a few touches, I can update my Facebook page, upload pictures, email, text, talk on the phone, use it as a GPS for turn by turn directions, all while listening to my favorite music!!!!
My phone also helps me arrive to work on time, (AS LONG AS I ACTUALLY HEAR THE ALARM, and GET UP!). It has a little map button, and can tell me how heavy the traffic is on the roads! WOO HOO!!! Starbucks is a big weakness for me! In the past I would always drive by, and would only be able to stop if the traffic wasn't all backed up on the freeway. Now, I can make myself move a little faster in the mornings if I want to have time to get my precious Venti, non-fat Peppermint mocha twist, no whip, extra hot when I see the traffic is bad! YEA for the I -phone!
Another feature that I love is that I can create my own ringtone! (Sarah, I am so sorry that you are having trouble getting your perfect ringtone!) All I have to do, is pick the best 15 seconds of the song and voila- perfect ringing greatness!
I love when I make a purchase that I don't regret!
14 years ago

5 comments:
Whatever. We know the real reason you try to make it to starbucks in the morning.
I don't think he works there anymore..... I haven't seen him in forever.... So sad!! So now I only go for the coffee not the scenery. :(
Oooooh! I'm jealous!
I'm jealous of both you and Sarah...I wish I had a new IPhone! Or, what is it I'm supposed to say??? I wish I had a new I Phone and you had a better one! LOL
Enjoy it...for me! :)
I was at Audra's house at the beginning of 2008. You were too smashed to remember, remember?
Post a Comment